Friday 14 October 2011

The Return of the Mack

Some say my first arrival was a false dawn.  There were those that read and were mesmerized, they were left yearning for more.  Christ, I had people emailing, calling, texting saying write more on your blog eventguy, write more now or i'll...i'll... execute my first born.  All in all 12 childer were murdered at the hands of their guardians so I felt enough was enough.
So here I am again, keyboard at the ready - gags and anecdotes whirling round my head like a fucking tempest.  Oh! there's some gold in here...Jesus just you wait and see folks.

So there will be updates coming involving:
Beast Ale - the homebrew tale
Staggered - the stag tale
The wedding Tale

I look forward to making you laugh, cry, dream and turn off the computer. Come dance with me, dance the dance of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment